January takes a lot of effort and work. For us it is time to prepare for taxes. Forms need to be typed and sent off to the right people. Deadlines must be met. I convened at a meeting. Since I had not done it before, I planned diligently for it. That meeting is now behind me. I will tell you, it feels nice to have those pressures off. Now I have time for a rest.
What will my rest look like?
- a big grocery order
- rehearsal for a special number I will do for church next month
- 2 projects that include writing
- baking pies
- baking bread
- sewing and other needlework
- ordering seeds for my garden
- reading the reams of mail that I have had to set aside till taxes were done
Well, you get the idea. There is still plenty to do and I am looking forward to making a dent in this list. I like that some of the jobs on my list will allow me to put my feet up while I do them. Have a nice day.